Trust Us with Your Hearing Needs
Hearing is a gift, one that we love giving back to our patients. There’s nothing like watching someone hear again for the first time. We’re lucky to witness these moments — your moments — every single day.
Rain showers at night. Bacon sizzling. Leaves crunching. Your grandchild’s giggles. These are the everyday sounds that make life colorful. At Southwestern Hearing Centers, we want to help you hear the sounds of your life, both big and small. Helping you hear again is our mission, our passion and our promise.
Since we opened the doors of our first office in 1947 our hearing experts have helped thousands of patients reconnect with the sounds they’ve been missing. We’re a third-generation family business and we want our patients to feel like they are part of our family. For many years, we’ve been St. Louis’ full-service hearing care provider. We have grown significantly in recent years, but our dedicated team of audiologists and hearing instrument specialists have continued to provide professional hearing aids and high quality hearing solutions.
For more than a decade now, we’ve received the top honor of being Nu-Ear’s number one independent hearing care provider in the USA. In 2016 the St. Louis Post Dispatch named Southwestern Hearing one of 100 Top Workplaces in St. Louis and a Top 10 small business.
If you’re having trouble hearing, call (855) 243-5541 — we’ll help you schedule your free hearing exam. There’s no pressure, and it could change your life.
We believe that personalized care makes all the difference.
Our relationship doesn’t end when you walk out of our office — we promise to stand by you during every step of your hearing journey. With us, you’ll continue to receive the following services at no charge:
- Free screening, testing and programming with the most advanced technology on the market
- Free adjustments for the life of your instrument
- Free loss and damage warranty
- Free professional device cleanings
- Free reevaluations to determine if your hearing has changed
- Free hearing counseling for questions and concerns
- Free at-home cleaning kits for your hearing devices
- Huge patient-only discounts on new instruments
- Access to any of our locations across Missouri, Kansas, Southern Illinois and Chicagoland